February 9, 2024 Daily Announcement
BREAKERS DAILY NEWS
- ATTENTION MATHLETES! Grade 9, 10 and 11 students who registered for the Pascal/Cayley/Fermat contests must pay their CashOnline fees by THIS Friday, February 9 at 3pm. Grade 12 students who are interested in writing the Euclid contest must complete the online form by Friday, February 23. If you have any questions or concerns, please see Ms. Rodriguez to secure your spot!
- All students, if you have any unsold PAC raffle tickets, please return them to the office by the end of today.
- Are you interested in being a part of the school play? Come to an info session next week, on Feb 14th at lunch in the theatre. Treats are provided.
- Hey Breakers! ARC is having a Krispy Kreme donut sale on February 22! Please go to Ms. Galan’s room (A110) to preorder your box of dozen donuts for $18!
- Grade 11 students, the snowshoeing trip is on Feb 20! You can pick 1-2 partners for transportation and activities. Sign up your group outside D129 by Feb 9th. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Yonathan or Ms. Kozij.
- The play opens in 3 weeks! Theatre Company will be presenting a spooky, docu-triller at the end of this month! Don’t miss it.
- Hey grads! If you have any throwback photos from Grade 8, 9, and 10, upload them through the link in our Instagram bio @jnbyearbook2024. Can’t wait to see your amazing photos!
- Calling all grade 12’s Love is in the air! Do you know what else is in the air? The smell of freshly cooked food! Join us for our Valentine's edition Graduation breakfast. Please note that the date is now changed to February 29th. It will be hosted in the MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM and doors open at 8:15!
- Are you interested in being part of Burnett vibrant music program? Come to the info session in the music room next Monday at lunch.
- Anyone who is interested in being a library monitor in semester 2, please meet in the library afterschool on Tuesday, Feb 13th for a very brief meeting. If you were a monitor in semester one and put in a form for semester 2, please see Mrs. Riter as she has your schedule ready!
- The mental health club would like to share today’s fun fact. Did you know that lack of sleep can negatively impact mental health? Prioritize getting enough rest each night for a better overall well being!
- Congratulations to the first winners of the Book Bingo! If you hear your name, please come to the library to choose your prize:
Have a great day Breakers!
Updated: Friday, February 9, 2024