February 12, 2024 Daily Announcement
BREAKERS DAILY NEWS
- Attention GRADE 11 STUDENTS, Program Planning sessions will take place tomorrow at 8:30am during BLT. Program planning sessions are extremely important in planning your pathway to graduation! We look forward to seeing you in the multipurpose room tomorrow at 8:30am.
- Are you interested in being a part of the school play? Come to an info session this week, on Feb 14th at lunch in the theatre. Treats are provided.
- Hey Breakers! ARC is having a Krispy Kreme donut sale on February 22! Please go to Ms. Galan’s room (A110) to preorder your box of dozen donuts for $18!
- The play opens in 3 weeks! Theatre Company will be presenting a spooky, docu-triller at the end of this month! Don’t miss it.
- Are you interested in being part of Burnett vibrant music program? Come to the info session in the music room today at lunch.
- Anyone who is interested in being a library monitor in semester 2, please meet in the library afterschool on Tuesday, Feb 13th for a very brief meeting. If you were a monitor in semester one and put in a form for semester 2, please see Mrs. Riter as she has your schedule ready!
- Hi Breakers! JNB Literary Magazine Club is having a meeting today at lunch in Ms. Lam's room. We will be discussing the next theme for our issue and announcing an exciting contest! If you want to hear more about the contest, come to our meeting today at lunch! We hope to see you there.
- Valentines is in 2 days!! Whether it be a friend, crush, or love - Student Council has a crush can for it all!! Leave the matchmaking to us and stop by in front of the cafeteria today!! Don’t miss your last chance!
Have a great day Breakers!
Updated: Monday, February 12, 2024