Jan 31, 2024 Daily Announcement
BREAKERS DAILY NEWS
- Attention all students, this is a reminder that there is no BLT tomorrow. Please arrive school before 8:30.
- Hey Grads! If you are attending the grad ski and snowboard trip to Grouse Mountain on Friday March 8th, pick up your field trip forms outside Ms. Kozij’s room D212 as soon as possible. All fees must be paid and forms need to be returned to Ms. Kozij by Friday, February 2nd in order for your spot to be secured. We hope to see you there!
- All semester one library monitors, today is the monitor pizza party. See you at lunch in the library!
- Any semester one library monitors who want to continue in semester two, please come and see Mrs. Riter by Thursday to get your form.
- Project Serve is doing a Bubble Tea Fundraiser for @belkinhousevancouver today across from cafeteria at lunch time. It’s $8 each and $7 ONLY with proper winter clothing donation.
- To all grade 10 and 11 students, the Richmond SD38 Career Programs office is inviting you and your parents to join a virtual info session on Zoom this Thursday, February 1st from 6:30-7:15pm, where you will hear about our district's Manufacturing & Engineering Co-op program for students to take in Grade 11 or 12. Your parents were recently emailed the Zoom link and password. It's also on the slat board near your counselling area. We hope you will join us Thursday evening.
- From this Wednesday to Friday, Burnett is holding a BANTAM BOYS BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT against schools from the Vancouver and Lower Mainland Area. Come to the gym and watch!!
Have a great day Breakers!
Updated: Wednesday, January 31, 2024