Please Remember to stay home if you feel sick. All staff and students must complete the Mandatory Heath Declaration (attached) before arriving at school each day. If you have any of the symptoms listed, you must stay home until you are symptom free for 24 hours. If in doubt, please stay home.
Reminders for when students arrive at school:
- Enter the building through the designated entrances (the door closest to your classroom)
- Wash or sanitize your hands
- Arrive no earlier than 10-15 minutes before the start of class
- Wear a mask in all areas of the school
- Physical distancing is to be observed at all times when in public areas (i.e. multi-purpose room, counselling center, office, etc)
- Where physical distancing is not possible, students must wear a mask.
NEW Daily Health Check App for Students:
The Ministry of Education has worked with Public Health and the BCCDC to create a daily health check website and mobile app for students and their parents to complete before heading to school in the morning. The website and app will contain the most up-to-date BC health guideline information. The design of the app was developed in collaboration with BC students to create an age-appropriate user-experience. It will allow for students and their parents to make the best decisions on whether to attend school, not to attend school, or take other measures based on the information they provide. The health check application is available online as a mobile enabled website, an iPhone application and a Google Android application.
A reminder to parents/guardians that if you need to visit the school, please book an appointment through the school office by calling 604-668-6478.