BREAKERS DAILY NEWS
Thursday, November 14th, 2019
- Athletic Council Membership is now posted on @JNBurnettathletic’s Instagram page. Sign up if you are interested in representing a sport for this year’s athletic council.
- Attention all students interested in helping with the Senior’s Brunch. There will be a brief meeting today in Mr. Joe’s room D217 at lunch.
- Attention Gr 8. Bantam Girls Basketball tryouts begin in the gym today after school from 3:00pm-4:30pm in the big gym. Bring your shoes! See you there.
- Attn: Grads of 2020 – fees for Winter Formal are due today. If you wish to bring a guest, a guest request form must be filled out and returned to Mr. Leung by today.
- Anyone interested in spending Thursday evenings at Cypress Mountain skiing or snowboarding with their favourite friends and teachers? Please come to an important info meeting today at lunch in Ms. Meralli’s room. D122
- Attn: Students registered for AP exams. A confirmation list has been posted on the office window. If you do not see your name registered for an exam, please see Mr. Leung.
Have a great day!