Welcome to the Career Life Connections (CLC) links page.
Below you can find the information and activities for CLC.
CLC is a graded course for 2020 grads and beyond. The course work will be completed with conference day reflections and attendance and select activities that are completed independently. They will be submitted electronically through myBlueprint into your grade 12 portfolio.
CLC will include:
- Conference Day Assignments
- Conference Day Reflections
- Styles Presentation
- 30 Hours of Work/Volunteer Experience
The activities will be posted in 2 places:
- They will be found in myBlueprint in your "Conference Day Grade 11" class, under activities and
- On this page.
|Personal/Professional Profile||October of Grade 11 year|
|Transferable Skills Assessment||December of Grade 11 year|
|First Year After High School||December of Grade 11 year|
|Capstone Styles and Mentors||February of Grade 11 year|
|Capstone Proposal||due end of Grade 11 year|
|All Conference Day Reflections||due end of June of Grade 12 year|
|30 Hours of Work/Volunteer Experience||due end of June of Grade 12 year|
Capstone Presentation: May Conference Day of Grade 12 year
On the Capstone Project page, you will find
- the files for the Capstone Project and Proposal and
- a PowerPoint file that gives an overview of the Capstone Project