BREAKERS DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
- Reminder for all students interested in volunteering for the Senior’s Brunch. There will be a meeting at lunch today in Mr. Joe’s room D217.
- Hey Breakers, Grad Committee will be hosting a bubble tea sale at lunch in front of the cafeteria on Thursday, Nov 21st. Come and show your support!
- Want to learn how to make your own 3D prints? Come to the library on Thursday at lunch for a 3D print workshop. No prior knowledge is required.
- Attention Grade 8 Girls Basketball. There will be a practice on Thursday after school in the gym from 3:00-4:45pm. There will be an open gym from 3:00-4:45pm today, as well. See you there.
- Christian Club will be having a toiletry drive in front of the office. Drop items like toothpaste, toothbrushes and soap inside the blue box in front of the office. Remember, we will accept ONLY new items that are still inside the package.
- Hey Breakers! Remember to keep bringing your donation for the canned food drive! Collections will be during Block B and in each B Block class there will be a points chart based on what items the Richmond Food Bank needs the most. Please try to donate anything that you can!
- Winter formal is this Thursday! For those who are attending, make sure to come by Ms. Russell’s room D115 today at lunch to pick up your tickets.
- Hey Grads! If you have not purchased your grad hoodie, you still have time! Deadline is this Friday the 22nd. Make sure to pay your fees on school cash online or submit a cheque to Ms. Trouw.
- All students interested in table tennis, come out to play afterschool on Thursdays in the cafeteria. All levels of experience is welcomed.
Have a great day!