BREAKERS DAILY NEWS
Monday, June 17, 2019
- The Awards ceremony is coming up this Thursday, Jun 20th so would all students Gr. 8-11 please check the office window for your name. If you are receiving an award at the school award assembly, please check with the office to pick up a letter with more detailed information for you.
- There is a mandatory meeting for ALL 2019/2020 Yearbook students at the Photo Room B109 TODAY at lunch.
- Attention all Athletes! The ATHLETICS BANQUET is JUNE 21st 3:30 – 5:00pm. Tickets can be purchased for $10.00 at the Office – buy Today! Door Prizes include vouchers from the Oval, Whitecaps, Sports Chek, White Spot. See you all there!
- For those Grads attending the valedictory ceremony, please note the row information posted on the notice located on our office windows. Please go check it out and make note of what row you are in and the names of those sitting beside you.
- Grads!!! If you want to buy Valedictory Tickets, you’re in luck! Come to the office and see Ms.Rutsch before school, at break, lunch, or after school. Tickets are $10.00 each. If you still have not picked up our compass cards and 2 free guest tickets please do that ASAP.
- Calling all UNO players! The library challenges YOU to a library wide UNO game this Wednesday, June 19th. Exam stress getting to you? Need to play a cutthroat game of UNO to help relax? This will be the place to be at lunch time. Up to four tables, four games of UNO. House rules to be decided at the beginning of the games. See you there!
- Hey Breakers! Summer is coming up and Student Council is giving away 4 pairs of Playland tickets! Come on down to the café at lunch to purchase raffle tickets for only $1 each. Winners will be announced later next week and don’t forget to come to the Carnival!
- ATTENTION: All students who are enrolled in AP Art next year, there is a mandatory meeting at lunch this Wednesday, June 19th in Ms. Taylor’s room B113.
- Summer reading! Are you wanting to borrow books over the summer? Reminder to come and chat with Ms. Verma or Ms. Riter for more information about this. Books can be checked out starting this week, as long as you have talked with us and we have a summer reading form. Come and see us!
- Breakers! The ANNUAL YEAR END CARNIVAL is coming up on June 21st! Come on out from 12:30 to 3:00 to support your JNB Clubs, play some fun games, and celebrate the start of summer with your friends!
- Would the following students please come down to the office: Kennice Wong, Aiden Galan, Clara Fu, Bradey Gear, Otto Wang & Asha Singhal.
“Have a wonderful day!”