Thursday September 20, 2018
- Are you a Grade 10, 11 or 12 student interested in learning about work in Emergency Services? If so, you are invited to apply to join the Fall 2018 Richmond RCMP Youth Squad Program.This is an eight-session program running on Thursday evenings from 6-9 PM at the RCMP Richmond Detachment. Topics include emergency response, police dog services, forensic identification, fire, ambulance and much more. Cost per person is $80.00 and deadline to apply is Thursday, Sept 27 at 1:00pm at your Career Centre! Applications are available from your Career Information Advisor.
- The Terry Fox Run is coming up on Thursday, September 27th. Mrs. Fackler's class will be coming around during Block D to collect "Toonies for Terry". So, please remember to bring in your toonies all this week, as we fundraise money for cancer research. If everyone brings in a toonie we will have over $2000 to donate to cancer research! Keep bring in those toonies Breakers!
- The Learning Centre will open Today. It will be in Ms. Zindler’s class at lunch and after school until 4 pm.
- Do you ever struggle with having feelings of stress, anxiety, anger or need help with emotional regulation? Well this might be the group for you. Starting Wednesday October 17th, the Fall 2018 Stressed Teens Group will be starting. This group is for anyone ages 13 - 19 and there is no cost. Check out the poster in the Counselling Centre for more information.
- Grades 11 & 12 Students! Learn about Trinity Western University's programs, admission requirements, deadlines and much more. A School Representative will visit you on Today, at 12:43pm in the computer room (D124). See you there!
- Are you interested in being a part of the Green Team this year? The first meeting is this Tuesday at lunch in Mrs.Kusec’s room (A207) Everyone is welcome!
- Reminder it’s club’s day! Come to the big gym at lunch to check out all the different Clubs Burnett has to offer. See you there!
- Attention all bantam girls volleyball players, there will be a mandatory meeting today at lunch in Ms. Louie's room (D218)
- Burnett! Today is a beautiful game to kick off the soccer season! Come out cheer your boys on at Richmond High. Meanwhile, will all soccer players come see Ms. Carvalheiro today to pick up jerseys, drop off paperwork and introduce yourself!!!
- There are a few items in the office for students to pick up. Please check the Window of the Student Council Calendar today to see if your name is posted. If it is please come see Ms. Rutsch in the office to get it.
Have a wonderful Day!!!